Memberships & Resources
Industry Association Memberships
Percoco Marble is a member of the following organizations:
Natural Stone Institute (NSI)
In 2018 the Marble Institute of America and the Building Stone Institute merged to form the Natural Stone Institute . The Building Stone Institute traces it's roots to 1894 while the Marble Institute of America traces it's roots to 1903.
The Natural Stone Institute is a trade association representing every aspect of the natural stone industry. The association offers a wide array of technical and training resources, professional development opportunities, regulatory advocacy, and networking events. Two prominent publications—the Dimension Stone Design Manual and Building Stone Magazine— raise awareness within the natural stone industry and in the design community for best practices and uses of natural stone.
- MIA videos about countertops
National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
About the NKBA: The National Kitchen & Bath Association is an international non-profit organization that serves and represents the firms and individuals involved in all aspects of the residential kitchen and bathroom industry. NKBA was incorporated in 1963 as the American Institute of Kitchen Dealers and changed its name to NKBA in 1983 to represent the entire industry.
Mission Statement: The mission of the National Kitchen & Bath Association is to enhance member success and excellence, promote professionalism and ethical business practices, and provide leadership and direction for the kitchen and bathroom industry worldwide.
Stone Fabricators Alliance (SFA)
P.O. Box 1047
Stevens Point, WI 54481-1047
The Stone Fabricator’s Alliance, an organization comprised of fabrication and restoration professionals from around the world. Our objective is to provide the resources necessary to enable our members to prosper by improving their quality of fabrication and restoration methods and practices. We do this by sharing information, skills and techniques all for the good of the hard working professionals that make up this fantastic industry.
National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA)
Organized and chartered in 1947, the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is a non-profit trade association serving every segment of the industry, and is recognized as the largest and most respected national tile contractors association in the world.
- Creative Design Solutions - "Whether you desire a home that is simply modern, mountain casual, timeless traditional or european rustic, we listen to you."
- Design Times is an interior design firm that creates environments, spaces that wrap their arms around you & say welcome home. We have worked with Design Times for many years now and have wonderful working relationship with them.
- Pocci Design Group is "Where art, architecture, and design meet to form beautiful interiors."
- The forte of Boykin Pearce Associates has been the design and fabrication of the finest in heirloom quality hardwood furniture for private homes, businesses, and religious congregations. They have called on us many times when integrating natural stone with their wood products. Such as the wood desk with stone tops & integrated stone water feature seen to the right.
- Denver Glass Interiors provides superior glass products and services for homeowners, contractors, designers, architects, and commercial clients.
- We have worked with Kevin at EuroGlas on a number of projects over the years.
- Christopher's Plumbing was established over 53 years ago. Since its humble beginnings, Christopher's has become one of the most trusted names in Denver plumbing, serving thousands of Colorado families.
- A plumber we have worked with on a number of jobs is DC Plumbing. DC Plumbing is a local small business serving the Denver and Littleton areas.
- Another plumber we have also worked with on a number of jobs is Louis Plumbing. They are also a family owned business since 1946 serving the Denver and South Metro area (as far south as Castle Rock).
- We have done numerous projects over the years for the University of Denver including the Daniels College of Businessboth directly and indirectly (via Arapahoe Sign Arts).
- The lobby of 1401 Lawrence St, Denver
- The floor of the revolving door and the surrounding floor (stone inside, pavers outside) of the Four Seasons Hotel in Denver.
- One of the mausoleum "rooms" in the Tower of Memories at Olingers Crown Hill Mortuary & Cemetery in Wheat Ridge, CO.
You may also view our client's testimonials.