Products: Sinks & Drainboards
We can machine sinks with (or without) drain boards from a solid block of material. Or we can fabricate a sink from pieces of slab material. Show in the photos below are a 48"x20"10" sink with drain board and a 36"x20"x10" under mount with a drain board in the countertops. Also shown are a fireclay farm style (apron front) sink, a slab (box construction) sink, and a slab (layered construction) 1/2 barrel sink. For more information about the blocks we have in stock as well the process of machining a block sink please refer to our Block Sink Machining Process page or select Block Sinks from the menu on the left.
Machining a Sink Cut-out & Drainboard in a Marble Countertop
©2013 Percoco Marble & Tile Co., Inc.
You might also find this HGTV Kitchen design article, Is a Stone Sink Right for Your Kitchen?, helpful if you are undecided on your sink style. Additionally, we can help you procure an under mount sink (and faucet) from manufactures such as:
- Blanco - stainless steel as well as composite "granite" sinks
- Eclipse Stainless - Featuring the Total Eclipse package as seen in our showroom (and shown above) and cast stainless steel faucets (not plated)
- Elkay - stainless steel sinks including some unique designs
- Franke - high quality European stainless steel sinks and accessories
- Kohler - a variety of stainless, porcelain/vitreous china, and enamelled cast iron sinks as well as other plumbing products
- VitraForm - glass sinks made locally here in Denver, CO (drop-in, under-mount, & vessel styles available)